prop clock

Works done? Proud of it? Show off here! Let's see what you've built can help inspire others.

prop clock

Postby royalstorm7 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 am

very stable proppeller clock....no vibration, no problem...if u re looking for a coolest clocking system, this is the answer, coz it was attached to the table fan. 8-) ...PIC16F84A onboard...

royalstorm7@yahoo.com
Attachments
DSCN0336.jpg
prop clock
royalstorm7
Apprentice

Re: prop clock

Postby ABSF » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 pm

I tried to make this clock once by following the link here
Propeller Clock
http://www.bobblick.com/techref/project ... clock.html
but the power supply for the PIC is the main problem. The +5V was taken from the motor coil (after rectification) while it is rotating and I must get the correct type of motor. The voltage on the board was very hard to measure when the PCB is rotating so I was not sure if the voltage is there. That's why I never get it to work.

How does your circuit get the DC power from? How fast is the fan rotating and how do you synch with the starting point for display?

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby royalstorm7 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 pm

yes... all of the problems that u stated will be appeared if u follow bobblick style...! agreed ... so this is my own technic ...will be published someday...just wait bro...!
royalstorm7
Apprentice

Postby sich » Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi royalstorm7,

As you know the Share & Get Rewarded campaign is going on... We have selected some candidates for the RM50 voucher and your project is suppose to be one of them. HOWEVER...

We think it's more beneficial to the readers if you can provide more information regarding your project. It's okay if you don't want to review the code and schematics (more preferable if you can). May be you can put up some more photos showing the actual circuit, how you mount it to your table fan, video and so on...

So if you can provide those info, we are more willing to give out the voucher to you. We're sure your project are going to inspire many in that way ;)
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Return to Project Showcase