CIKU Bootloader Problem

Works done? Proud of it? Show off here! Let's see what you've built can help inspire others.

CIKU Bootloader Problem

Postby pikachuX » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Hi Guys,

I have follow the following step from the link given. But the bootloader got error even the Red LED blinking after the SW press and release after the Reset Button. PLease help.

Message: Device not detected. Verify device is attached and in firmware update mode.

http://tutorial.cytron.com.my/2014/08/0 ... with-ciku/

Regards,
YY
pikachuX
Novice

Re: CIKU Bootloader Problem

Postby kl84 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Is the red LED is blinking after you try to enter bootloader mode? Could it be USB cable or connector problem? May be you can try with another cable and see how it goes.
kl84
Amateur

Postby pikachuX » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi Kl84,

I just bought a new USB cable from shop. And then i plug in to my ciku usb female and i enter bootloader mode after i press SW (hold), press Reset and release SW button after release Reset. I think it should enter bootloader mode already. Is there any help?

Regards,
YY
pikachuX
Novice

Postby Idris » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi pikachuX,

Could you print screen the error message and share here?
Maybe, you can try with other computer. If still error, let us know.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby pikachuX » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi,

I had try it in another pc but still have an error which i already attach the picture below. Please take a look.

Regards,
YY
Attachments
Error.png
pikachuX
Novice

Postby Idris » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi pikachuX,

If you have UIC00B, you can try to re-download the CIKU bootloader to CIKU board using PICkit 2 software. You can find the bootloader file under CIKU product page here. But if you have difficulties to do that, or the error still exists, you can fill up this form. Our technical support team will follow up on your problem. You might need to return the product to Cytron Warranty Division for us verify the problem.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Return to Project Showcase