PCB Program

Questions related to PCBs design

Re: PCB Program

Postby buddbold » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 pm

hai.electrorangers.
im using proteus to design my pcb cause i heard its easy to use.and im using it right now.anybody know where can i find adapter in the device library?im new to this.
tq!
buddbold
Freshie

Postby zhenning » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Try eagle pcb. A lot more footprint for you to choose from and keep your hassle away in creating your own adapter footprint =)
zhenning
Enthusiast

project pr25

Postby khengsing » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:05 am

i am using project pr 25. now doing the PCB schematic diagram. but very hard to draw! how to u make the net can cross n corner between pin to pin....i cant folo ur board design draw.....can u gv me some tip or send the schematic diagram n board diagram to me.... :mrgreen:
khengsing
Freshie

Postby khengsing » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:24 pm

hello...i drawing pr25...but the in schematic design...the i/o pin label how to find it???
khengsing
Freshie

Postby zhenning » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 am

khengsing WROTE:hello...i drawing pr25...but the in schematic design...the i/o pin label how to find it???

There are header pins in eagle. Use them?
zhenning
Enthusiast

Re: project pr25

Postby zhenning » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 am

khengsing WROTE:i am using project pr 25. now doing the PCB schematic diagram. but very hard to draw! how to u make the net can cross n corner between pin to pin....i cant folo ur board design draw.....can u gv me some tip or send the schematic diagram n board diagram to me.... :mrgreen:

Do your own design? No body will give you their design especially their pcb layout and schematics. Some will post either one but, not both. Since cytron already post their schematics, you can draw it in eagle and transfer it to pcb and make your own design. If you try to copy their pcb design, you might not be able to fabricate your pcb if the design traces are too tiny and consist of through hole vias ( well, that depends on how advance pcb fabrication you have)
zhenning
Enthusiast

Previous

Return to PCB Design