[NEWBIE] About MC40SE with motor 24V 450W

Autonomous Robot, Manual Robot, DC Motor Driver, Stepper Motor Driver, Servo, Multi PWM chip.....

[NEWBIE] About MC40SE with motor 24V 450W

Postby shukriismail93 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 am

Firstly, i am new in this forum. i wanted to ask about MC40SE.
my project is about trolly separa telantar for OKU.
i wanted to connect IR Sensor at ADC port MC40SE. how to make the lamp function when IR Sensor detect nearest object or obstacle using MC40SE

1) Which suitable Lamp that can be connected to MC40SE for braking system and IR sensor detection?

2) Can Single Joystick Controller connected MC40SE like in this link http://malaysia.rs-online.com/web/p/joy ... s/3986749/ .

3) Is it PWM can be use as a braking system for motor when connected to two smart drive 40.?

Your help kindly appreciated.
-Shukri Ismail-
shukriismail93
Freshie

Re: [NEWBIE] About MC40SE with motor 24V 450W

Postby Idris » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi Shukri Ismail,

Shukri Ismail WROTE:Firstly, i am new in this forum. i wanted to ask about MC40SE.
my project is about trolly separa telantar for OKU.
i wanted to connect IR Sensor at ADC port MC40SE. how to make the lamp function when IR Sensor detect nearest object or obstacle using MC40SE

You need to program the microcontroller base on the task you want.
Shukri Ismail WROTE:1) Which suitable Lamp that can be connected to MC40SE for braking system and IR sensor detection?

Maybe you can use multiple red LED for braking lamp. For IR sensor you can find here.
Shukri Ismail WROTE:2) Can Single Joystick Controller connected MC40SE like in this link http://malaysia.rs-online.com/web/p/joy ... s/3986749/ .

I'm not sure how that joystick work, but this joystick for sure you can use. It produce 2 analog voltage (x and y axis) and have 1 push button.
Shukri Ismail WROTE:3) Is it PWM can be use as a braking system for motor when connected to two smart drive 40.?

You can use high torque motor for easy to control the motor.

Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby shukriismail93 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Hello sir idris,

-can I know connection of the joystick you mention. I wanted to use two joystick you mention, can I know how the connection of wiring joystick and MC40SE.

-secondly, I wanted to know Single joystick can program without using SKPS. What if two single joystick connected to MC40SE? Whether can or not?
shukriismail93
Freshie

Postby Idris » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:30 am

Shukri Ismail WROTE:can I know connection of the joystick you mention. I wanted to use two joystick you mention, can I know how the connection of wiring joystick and MC40SE.

You can read the User Manual, understand the function of each pins. It consists of 2 analog pins and 1 digital pin, then connect those pin to corresponding pin on the MC40SE.

Shukri Ismail WROTE:secondly, I wanted to know Single joystick can program without using SKPS. What if two single joystick connected to MC40SE? Whether can or not?

Not really clear with your question. You still can program two joystick connected to MC40SE "with or without" using SKPS.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
Idris

Postby shukriismail93 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

Idris WROTE:
Shukri Ismail WROTE:can I know connection of the joystick you mention. I wanted to use two joystick you mention, can I know how the connection of wiring joystick and MC40SE.

You can read the User Manual, understand the function of each pins. It consists of 2 analog pins and 1 digital pin, then connect those pin to corresponding pin on the MC40SE.

Shukri Ismail WROTE:secondly, I wanted to know Single joystick can program without using SKPS. What if two single joystick connected to MC40SE? Whether can or not?

Not really clear with your question. You still can program two joystick connected to MC40SE "with or without" using SKPS.

what i mean is. the joystick you mention above, i wanted to use two of it at MC40SE, but i dont know the connection of it and which port (MC40SE) should be use to connected with the joystick.

i also want to know how to wire multi led to MC40SE, which port should be use?
shukriismail93
Freshie

Postby Idris » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 am

shukriismail93 WROTE:what i mean is. the joystick you mention above, i wanted to use two of it at MC40SE, but i dont know the connection of it and which port (MC40SE) should be use to connected with the joystick.

i also want to know how to wire multi led to MC40SE, which port should be use?

1st, you need to understand of each pin on the PIC microcontroller that you are working, especially analog and digital pin. Then refer to the MC40SE schematic to trace which PIC pin connect to which connector. Connect joystick (2 analog, 1 digital) and led (digital) to corresponding connector pin on the MC40SE.
Idris

Postby shukriismail93 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Sir Please reply - ASAP
Attachments
1.png
SIR PLEASE REPLY FAST
shukriismail93
Freshie

Postby shukriismail93 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Sir Please reply ASAP
Attachments
2.png
3.PNG
shukriismail93
Freshie

Postby shukriismail93 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:23 pm

SIR ASAP!!!
Attachments
F1 Lamp and MC40SE.png
IR sensor.png
shukriismail93
Freshie

Postby Idris » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi shukriismail93,

Please read PIC datasheet to get full information about each pin. RA0, RA1, RA2, RA3, RA5 are ADC pins and there still have more.

I'm not sure about the lamp (have 3 pins), you need to confirm how its work by reading the datasheet.
Idris

Next

Return to Robot Controller