Bluetooth robot control

Autonomous Robot, Manual Robot, DC Motor Driver, Stepper Motor Driver, Servo, Multi PWM chip.....

Bluetooth robot control

Postby vidya shini » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi can i know How to use xbeeshield-bluebee+arduino+motor Shield to Control robot Movement..can i Get the Circuit....
vidya shini

Re: Bluetooth robot control

Postby redips_id » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi vidya shini,

Did you try to at least read the product datasheet/User's Manual, understand the signal, try hook up with sensors/modules? The important thing, understand the basic.

Honestly I'm not prefer "spoon feed". Let say I spend my time (or other forum members) do the setup as your request. Then later when your project need to be tweaked a bit, you will ask again. At the end, I'm not sure what you get (knowledge) from the project.

Make your hand dirty. Try, try and try. Narrow down your problem, make it specific, then post it here. While waiting forum's member to answer (you can't expect all the questions must be answered, all members are human too, not robot, and they are not being paid) you can search through other medium too. All the programmer/engineer here not gain the knowledge in 1 day/week/month, they spent years to try and learn, they failed 100 to get 1 worth knowledge.

I hope you can try do first, narrow down your problem, and share your updates here. Cheer! :)
Request for complete solution for FYP? Why don't request for graduation certificate?
redips_id
Discoverer

Re: Bluetooth robot control

Postby ober » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:47 pm

vidya shini WROTE:Hi can i know How to use xbeeshield-bluebee+arduino+motor Shield to Control robot Movement..can i Get the Circuit....

To learn, you need to make your hands dirty, try out something and show us what is the problem so other forumer can point out the problem and maybe advise.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Robot Controller