programming failed

Programmer, In-Circuit Debugger, PIC Start-Up Kit, Memory Interface...

Re: programming failed

Postby nilhdaf » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

1. Original setup: SK40C ---- UC00A ------ Computer

2. New setup: SK40C ---- SKKCA-21 --------wireless ------- Bluetooth dongle (computer)

If that is the case, have you tested:
computer (USB) ---- SKKCA-21 ------wireless ------- Bluetooth dongle (computer)

test this first, it might be you have yet establish connection between Bluetooth.

test have been conducted according to the manual, and it work. yes, i use the new setup above. just like using UC00A, i just replaced it with SKKCA-21. but using UC00A it worked but SKKCA-21 it failed. i just modified the baudrate in programming, from 129 to 0x0A.
nilhdaf
Freshie

Postby ober » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi, have you tested this?
computer (USB) ---- SKKCA-21 ------wireless ------- Bluetooth dongle (computer)
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby hyng » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 am

gbb WROTE:the program i tested it with is the SK40C 16F877A Sample Program. Power switch is ON. its working nicely, its blinking, except that i have to put both USB and and DC adapter on. the Adapter i am using is 12VDC, 500mA. Is there a current requirement for this SK40C? so far, all my program is working but it has to be with the two power supply, the USB and the adapter. i tested the MCLR line. When both usb and adapter are connected and on, when SW0 is pressed, it drops to 0, when released, it reach 4+VDC. when i remove the usb, just the adapter on, when SW0 is pressed, drops to zero but when release, it just goes up to 1.7VDC.

Seems like either the SK40C regulator or the adapter got problem. Can you try with other adapter? Anyway, you can send the item back in order to verify the problem. Please fill in the form on the Support Tab at our website. Our support team will email you the warranty form and please send back together with the item.
hyng

Postby gbb » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:30 pm

would it be a problem if the sk40c i bought is from an electronic shop in KL? Would it be covered by warranty?
gbb
Freshie

Postby sich » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Yes, as long as it's still under warranty period.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Previous

Return to PIC Development Tool