mplab compile problem..

Programmer, In-Circuit Debugger, PIC Start-Up Kit, Memory Interface...

mplab compile problem..

Postby nukemocca » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 am

hi..
i have a problem to compile pr24(pid controler) program from ur site..each time i try to compile,windows will alert "cgpic.exe has stop working".. i have no choise and have to click close the program..after that..mplab show..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make: The target "D:\final projec uel\pdf\project\PR24.p1" is up to date.
Executing: "C:\Program Files\HI-TECH Software\PICC\9.70\bin\picc.exe" -osdfsadfa.cof -msdfsadfa.map --summary=default --output=default PR24.p1 --chip=16F876A -P --runtime=default --opt=default -D__DEBUG=1 -g --asmlist "--errformat=Error [%n] %f; %l.%c %s" "--msgformat=Advisory[%n] %s" "--warnformat=Warning [%n] %f; %l.%c %s"
(1273) Omniscient Code Generation not available in Lite mode (warning)
HI-TECH C Compiler for PIC10/12/16 MCUs (Lite Mode) V9.70
Copyright (C) 2009 Microchip Technology Inc.

********** Build failed! **********

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------how can i fix this?..i have to use pic16f876a and PID controller for my project same as ur pr24 diy project...thas why im worried about this..

ps: i already try compile ur pr23(pic16f877a) and pr16(pic16f876a) diy project programming... it's working....

im using software u provided in uic00b's cd..
nukemocca
Greenhorn

Re: mplab compile problem..

Postby Sytan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 am

Hi nukemocca,

I think you are now using MPLAB v8.46 which provided together with UIC00B. One of the possible solution is uninstall your current MPLAB v8.46 and reinstall it with MPLAB v8.30.
You can get the installer from the link below:-
http://www.cytron.com.my/suppMaterial/MPLAB%20v8_3.zip

MPLAB Installation guideline is provided on PR24 webpage under section "Useful Document".
http://www.cytron.com.my/viewProduct.php?pid=KA83IQ4gMAgdJx03GDEYMGvlH1n69t56Q89eWc!!!!!BfgQ=&store=
Sytan
Apprentice

Postby nukemocca » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

tq sytan!!..it works!pr23,pr24,and pr16 can be compile in version 8.3..big help indeed..

the question is,why new mplab version cannot compile pr23?? anybody know?.. new version supposed to be better from the old one rite?..it will help in my research report..

one more question,.. what software cytron use to sketch PR16,PR23 Schematic?.. im use eagle and multisim, but as usual.. it dont have component that i need..isk!..really need component like RF-TX-433 and RF-RX-433,box header,etc from cytron....where i can get the the software?...

tq for the help..
nukemocca
Greenhorn

Postby hyng » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 am

Hi, i think most of the PR including PR23 can be compile by any compiler in any version of MPlab except for PR24 due to the compiler problem. Good to hear that you have solve the problem.

You can create your own schematic and footprint library in eagle, or you can even get the free library from website! Cytron actually draw those footprint one by one and it is not open, sorry about that.
hyng

Postby shiyan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 am

Free thing like that loh..... :lol:
shiyan
Amateur

Postby zhenning » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

hyng WROTE:Hi, i think most of the PR including PR23 can be compile by any compiler in any version of MPlab except for PR24 due to the compiler problem. Good to hear that you have solve the problem.

You can create your own schematic and footprint library in eagle, or you can even get the free library from website! Cytron actually draw those footprint one by one and it is not open, sorry about that.

Is it possible to get at least a pdf like datasheet on the dimensions of all the cytron's product? It will greatly help to create our own pcb footprint :P
zhenning
Enthusiast

Return to PIC Development Tool