Where can i find Vibration coin motor in Malaysia ?

LINIX Brushless, VEXTA Brushless, RC Servo, DC Geared, Linear, Stepper, Tamiya.....

Where can i find Vibration coin motor in Malaysia ?

Postby Light » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi
I've been searching the internet for company that sells this kind of motors but i couldn't find any !
i tried RS-component, of course Cytron, and other online purchase companies, but they dont sell it.
i even tried to ask mobile phone maintenance shops...but all of them dont have spares on stock!
i found one chinese company (from china) that can deliver the motors 1 motor = 1.3 USD,
but the problem is with the shipment, it cost around 20 USD, so the total is around 29 USD which is too much for a student !

please help me
Light
Novice

Re: Where can i find Vibration coin motor in Malaysia ?

Postby A380 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 am

I think you can get it from toy with vibrator. What in my mind is PS2 controller, the diameter of motor almost same as 20 cent coin size. But I don't know what size of the motor you want. You can get it in game shop and buy fake one is enough, around RM25-RM30. Erm.. I think Cytron also has this PS2 controller.
A380
Discoverer

Postby yonghui » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 pm

hi,
if u don't mind maybe u can take a look on this company

http://www.solarbotics.com/motors_accessories/standard_motors/

they sell coin motor, but its not malaysian company

yh
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby Light » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Thank you for the help...unfortunately...the PS2 vibrators are too big for my application...also the solarbotics vibrators are veeery small (diameter of 1.2cm)...the one i actually need has the daimeter of the PS2 vibrator but with smaller thickness and covered rotor.

thank you anyway ;)
Light
Novice

Return to DC Motor