Vexta motor speed control

LINIX Brushless, VEXTA Brushless, RC Servo, DC Geared, Linear, Stepper, Tamiya.....

Re: Vexta motor speed control

Postby robosang » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 am

aqish88 WROTE:and I want to ask you all in any chance i can use Controlling DC Brush Motor Using MD10C or Controlling DC Brush Motor Using MD30B as controller for VEXTA Brushless Motor??

What is actually Controlling DC Brush Motor Using MD10C and the other one? Is a project? I think might be one of Cytron DIY project. OK, it is PR10. You need to explain clearly and at least give us some link. Most of us are not from Cytron :lol:

Well, I think most of people has highlight it. There is no direct solution for a project, else you will need to do nothing. What you expect? Plug and play? What the purpose of doing it? My advise is the same as shahrul, study the manual of Vexta, I am sure it provide sufficient example for control.

You are asking question which has no end. When I say yes, you can use that board to control vexta, then you will ask how to do it, and it goes back to study the interface 8-) . If I say no, you will ask alternative.

Well, I think any microcontroller can do the work. Some even provided the sample schematic.
robosang
Expert

Postby ober » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 am

aqish88 WROTE:I want to ask you for a circuit to control brushless circuit with 4 main button, scontrol speed , start, stop cw and ccw.. can you all suggest any circuit that suitable for this project? i'm thinking using AR40b. but my supervisor said it was too complecated.. i wonder if you have any suggestion or idea for my project?

AR40B do come with port that is ready for Vexta brushless motor driver, furthermore, AR40B provide 2 control port for 2 brushless motor. Just follow the manual for the connection. Many ROBOCON participants have did it without problem, you should be able to do so.

aqish88 WROTE:and I want to ask you all in any chance i can use Controlling DC Brush Motor Using MD10C or Controlling DC Brush Motor Using MD30B as controller for VEXTA Brushless Motor??

Yes and No. As highlighted by Shahrul and robosang, Vexta come with motor driver, while brushless motor and brush motor is different, controlling them through driver is similar, that is the purpose of having driver.
No, because there is no direct, ready made connector on PR10 for brushless motor driver, you need to figure out how to connect it to PR10 connector. Basically you will need the direction pin, Speed and either RUN or START pin. 3 pins are sufficient to control the Vexta brushless motor.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby aqish88 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:48 pm

maybe i'm using difficult words here.. Sorry..

i'm just wondering to search for a circuit that content of:-

1) suis on/off
2) indicator (led) on/off
3) push button (untuk control speed, direction)
4) connector untuk analog (utk control speed, direction)
3) connector ke servo
4) connector ke vexta
5) connector untuk i2c

just simple as that.. that's why i'm wondering if the MD10C might be the suitable circuit for my question. :) :D
i know i'm "STUPID", and that's why i'm here asking for HELP.. plus.. i'm not really like this robotic.. but i'm forced to learn.. :oops: That's why i'm keep asking and asking about the most suitable solutions for my problem.. hope that anyone can help STUPID PERSON LIKE ME.. Sorry.. and thank you..
aqish88
Freshie

Postby robosang » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Sorry, if you don like it, no one will help you to like it.
robosang
Expert

Previous

Return to DC Motor