Linix brushless motor

LINIX Brushless, VEXTA Brushless, RC Servo, DC Geared, Linear, Stepper, Tamiya.....

Linix brushless motor

Postby hanzjb » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

hye,

I already bought a pair of linix brushless motor a week ago. still learning how to configure the motor right now, but facing a problem on IFC BL02. Found that, when i press the test button on board, only 1 side of the motor is rotating. is it something defect on my board? cause i already checked the connection and the motor, both is OK.

for updating the firmware, is it taken long time to update? can i just go walk in ?
hanzjb
Greenhorn

Re: Linix brushless motor

Postby A380 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Hello,
You said only one of the motors is running, right? So now, you try swap your motor ports on IFC-BL02, which motor is not running now?
A380
Discoverer

Postby hanzjb » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:58 pm

A380 WROTE:Hello,
You said only one of the motors is running, right? So now, you try swap your motor ports on IFC-BL02, which motor is not running now?

after swap, only motor that connected to BL1 is moving..is it my board problem?..or it did not enough current to rotate the motor. as info, the jumper is placed at the external power input..
hanzjb
Greenhorn

Postby A380 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Make sure both of the motor channels are placed to "Ext" on IFC-BL02 board and your external power motor connector is supplied. If it still has this problem, kindly fill in the form at http://www.cytron.com.my/support.php and return your board for warranty. Thanks.
A380
Discoverer

Return to DC Motor