does G15 Servo have internal controller ??

LINIX Brushless, VEXTA Brushless, RC Servo, DC Geared, Linear, Stepper, Tamiya.....

does G15 Servo have internal controller ??

Postby zargoun » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:19 pm

i have bought and chose the G15 because it has a feedback, but i found out that the feed back all about the errors and checksum.

does the G15 have internal controller ?? if yes what type of controller ?
and how can i get more information about this controller ?

Thank you
zargoun

Re: does G15 Servo have internal controller ??

Postby yonghui » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 am

G15 is a digital servo, for sure it has an internal controller. what kind of feedback do u want from G15? u can check the control table of G15 in the user manual to see variables that u can retrieve from G15.
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby zargoun » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:47 am

yonghui WROTE:G15 is a digital servo, for sure it has an internal controller. what kind of feedback do u want from G15? u can check the control table of G15 in the user manual to see variables that u can retrieve from G15.

what i meant by controller is "PID controller" "fuzzy logic controller" or others

ohhh i found the feedback i want, thanks for opening my eyes

37 (0x25) Present Position (H) R
38 (0x26) Present Speed (L) R
39 (0x27) Present Speed (H) R
40 (0x28) Present Load (L) R
41 (0x29) Present Load (H) R

but there is no any example about this, can anyone tell me what are the bytes i should send to receive the present position ??
zargoun

Postby yonghui » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 pm

u can try look further the usermanual. There is a part that mention the packet format. Start sending header,id,packet length,address to read,checksum extra in correct packet format, G15 will reply u what u needed. Got example packet in last section of usermanual too. G15 is using trapezoidal control algorithm which u can also adjust according to your system load. Refer to user manual for more info on that.
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Return to DC Motor