PIC16F877A starter kit

FYP Starter Pack, ICs, Voltage Regulator, Resistor, Capacitor......

PIC16F877A starter kit

Postby Farid89ism » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi everybody~~
Can i know all the component that has been used in order to build PIC starter kit especially that include of relay to make RFID door lock. I know that it is same for all types of PIC. Hope u all can help me. Thanks~~
Farid89ism

Re: PIC16F877A starter kit

Postby robosang » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Farid89ism WROTE:Hi everybody~~
Can i know all the component that has been used in order to build PIC starter kit especially that include of relay to make RFID door lock. I know that it is same for all types of PIC. Hope u all can help me. Thanks~~

You are asking about Cytron SK40C? They have schematic at the back of the User's Manual. You can get those component to build your own SK. But there is no relay or RFID door lock , so be specific 8-) You are making us confused.
robosang
Expert

Postby Brian Griffin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Farid89ism WROTE:Hi everybody~~

Hello,

1.) You don't build the PIC Starter kit - it's already built for you. :)

2.) From the question, you want to build a RFID door lock. So, you use the PIC Starter Kit and interface (connect) it to the RFID and the electromagnetic door lock together.

3.) ... and write the program for the PIC Starter Kit.
PIC - UIC00B from Cytron (replacement for my broken PICKit 2), Pickit 3, MikroC for PIC
dsPIC - MikroC for dsPIC, mikromedia board (dsPIC33)
AVR - AVR Dragon
Parallax - Prop tool
Brian Griffin
Enthusiast

Postby Farid89ism » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Yes..thank you for the reply. But i just want to build another one in bread board. This is make me easy to prevent any mistake or short circuit. Hope u all got what i mean~~
Farid89ism

Postby shahrul » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Farid89ism WROTE:Yes..thank you for the reply. But i just want to build another one in bread board. This is make me easy to prevent any mistake or short circuit. Hope u all got what i mean~~

It's doesn't matter how you want construct circuit either breadboard or stripboard, you must find out the schematic.
This ex relay circuit and rfid reader.
shahrul
Professional

Postby Farid89ism » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:52 pm

shahrul WROTE:
Farid89ism WROTE:Yes..thank you for the reply. But i just want to build another one in bread board. This is make me easy to prevent any mistake or short circuit. Hope u all got what i mean~~

It's doesn't matter how you want construct circuit either breadboard or stripboard, you must find out the schematic.

yup..but the schematic is only about design and big component. how about the related component such as resistor, capacitor, etc. what the value is
Farid89ism

Postby shahrul » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 am

Farid89ism WROTE:
shahrul WROTE:

yup..but the schematic is only about design and big component. how about the related component such as resistor, capacitor, etc. what the value is

No need another resistor. That all directly connect to PIC kit ex SK40C.
shahrul
Professional

Postby ZaM » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:12 am

sk40c+relay+rfid+jumper wire is very easy than use breadboard...no more shortcircuit
ZaM

Postby Farid89ism » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:19 am

i mean when we install in breadboard without using this SK 40 kit. i want to make a connection just like that. then i need a list of component. this is because i want to test it first before i do on the kit.
Farid89ism

Postby shahrul » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 am

Farid89ism WROTE:i mean when we install in breadboard without using this SK 40 kit. i want to make a connection just like that. then i need a list of component. this is because i want to test it first before i do on the kit.

I think, you should do LED blinking first. Combine this circuit PIC and LED.
shahrul
Professional

Next

Return to Electronic Component