Make Raspberry Pi Zero run non - stop

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

Make Raspberry Pi Zero run non - stop

Postby dayanamahfuz » Tue May 07, 2019 10:26 am

Last month our company has purchase a couple of product from your website such as: Raspberry Pi Zero, Maker pHAT, jumper wires and sensor PIR,
we develop a Home Detection System for office security used based on your coding and youtube video.
i also used crontab to let the coding run after reboot. The system work perfectly for the entire office hour.

however, every morning i discover that the device in sleep mode and did not detect any movement system or give a notification through telegram. company wifi is always available 24h. any help or suggestion will be helpful. tq in advance
dayanamahfuz
Fledgling

Re: Make Raspberry Pi Zero run non - stop

Postby Idris » Fri May 10, 2019 9:54 am

Hi dayanamahfuz,

I have develop IoT wall clock at my home and run for weeks/months. The problem only occur when black out or Unifi down. However, when the power is up, it will run another weeks/months.

Maybe the 1st action you can try is to put indicator like LED blinking or LCD display to indicate the script is continuously running.

Hope this helps.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Return to Sensor