help me choose sensor

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

help me choose sensor

Postby thehantu » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 am

hiii.

i'm looking for sensor that detect if the person step on it. what kind of sensor can i use. it fit inside the insole of the person feet. the function is when a person step on the sensor it will trigger the actuator.

thanks in advance
thehantu
Fledgling

Re: help me choose sensor

Postby Idris » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:20 pm

thehantu WROTE:hiii.

i'm looking for sensor that detect if the person step on it. what kind of sensor can i use. it fit inside the insole of the person feet. the function is when a person step on the sensor it will trigger the actuator.

thanks in advance

Hi thehantu, maybe you can try experiment with this sensor, Force Sensitive Resistor 0.5 Inches
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby ArcHeRRed » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:57 pm

I think use Photoelectric Sensor Switch can detact.
ArcHeRRed
Greenhorn

Postby JackGordon » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:44 pm

Would someone help me with picking sensor?
JG
JackGordon
Fledgling

Postby JamesMerchant » Wed May 18, 2022 2:00 pm

Accurately detecting and gaining context from human presence often requires pairing multiple sensors together. Ultrasonic proximity sensors, this is one class of proximity sensor that’s useful in human presence detection. I only know about this.
JamesMerchant
Freshie

Return to Sensor