motion detector with relay

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

motion detector with relay

Postby nymphethamine » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:39 am

hai..
i already bought motion detector(PR14) but i need two relay for my output. Because my projek does'nt use buzzer.. I really need help how two change my output and i need circuit diagram and item list if have some adding component part.
nymphethamine
Greenhorn

Re: motion detector with relay

Postby diaane » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 am

Hi, nymphethamine

The PR14 is suppose to guide you into exploring circuits and designs, its purpose is to make life easier for you while you are embarking your journey into the mystical world of electronics. If you aim to modify/improve the design, you will have to first learn up about the PR14 - including its design and program. From there, modifying your output will be as simple as ABC. So, I hope you will spend some time looking at it before adding on some modifications.

Perhaps you can try elaborating on what you plan to do, the purpose of the circuits as well as rough idea on how it functions. We can try working on your project from there.
seeing != believing
"A man is truly ethical only when he obeys the compulsion to help all life which he is able to assist, and shrinks from injuring anything that lives." - Albert Schweitzer
diaane

Postby nymphethamine » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:46 pm

hi diaane,
Thanks for reply my post. But can u give me circuit diagram for PR14. I already download schematic diagram but hard to understand. And also can u give me some hint to modify my circuit coz my project is motion detector is like switch that will connected to AC motor.
That's why my motion detector must connected to relay as it output. Please give some hint coz my due-date is near.
nymphethamine
Greenhorn

Postby yonghui » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:53 pm

hello,

the circuit diagram can be downloaded from cytron's website
http://www.cytron.com.my/viewProduct.php?pid=KyIrFgIxOCcLJwcBGjk5E31oIGWoKcQfYgDV3CYff64=&store=

and all the details and user manual are also available there.
u can modify your circuit to suit your project. refer to the circuit diagram and datasheet provided.

the output from PR14 might not be able to directly drive the relay, may consider to add transistors.

yh
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby sich » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 am

Hi nymphethamine,

diaane & yonghui are pointing u to the correct direction. If you need the example connection for PIC to transistor and then relay, you may refer to the schematic of PR25 (RFID door lock). It uses one relay to activate the magnetic door lock.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby robosang » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm

nymphethamine WROTE:hi diaane,
Thanks for reply my post. But can u give me circuit diagram for PR14. I already download schematic diagram but hard to understand. And also can u give me some hint to modify my circuit coz my project is motion detector is like switch that will connected to AC motor.
That's why my motion detector must connected to relay as it output. Please give some hint coz my due-date is near.

:o :cry: :roll:
robosang
Expert

Postby shiyan » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 pm

robosang WROTE: :o :cry: :roll:

What does this mean?
shiyan
Amateur

Postby dizzy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi. May I know whether PR14 is suitable if "I want to modify the circuit for the LED lighting for room,and when the sensor detects movement, the LED will turn on its own??
dizzy
Fledgling

Postby robosang » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:24 pm

dizzy WROTE:Hi. May I know whether PR14 is suitable if "I want to modify the circuit for the LED lighting for room,and when the sensor detects movement, the LED will turn on its own??

If modify, of course is suitable, every board is suitable, but to what extend the modification would be? That should be the question. Din really see what is PR14, but from the previous discuss it should be using PIR sensor and activate buzzer or LEDs. Yet, i think all the output are DC and low voltage. The LED lighting you are talking about is AC, I assumed. Maybe can try to add a relay to activate it.
robosang
Expert

Return to Sensor