help me with your opinion..

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

Re: help me with your opinion..

Postby ABSF » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 am

Hi rieda_akmar,

What is the latest development of your project? :?:
Hope you're not tied up with your exams. Just curious to know.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby rieda_akmar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 am

hi all,
just wanna to know..the ultrasonic sensor provided by cytron, can i know what pic that suitable with it.hope you can help me with the circuit diagram also..

thanks allen,
now i'm working on the temperature sensor circuit. it quite tough coz i don't have much time focusing with my assignment and group project.

thanks again guys.
:D
rieda_akmar
Freshie

Postby ABSF » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 am

ober WROTE:What is the distance you plan to measure? Because the ready to use ultrasonic sensor that Cytron carry have a range of minimum 6 inches to 254 inches.

Interface is quite straight forward using either PWM (measuring width), Analog (analog voltage) or RS232 output. You can refer to one of Cytron DIY project which uses ultrasonic to detect range, PR23

As for LM35, quite straight forward, analog voltage too, 10mV/degree Celsius. Do refer to PR11 for example.

Ober has already given you the link to the usage of ultrasonic to detect range. The circuits should be also included in the documents there. Just download and study. Happyrush has also given you the docs for measuring the water volume in a tank. Have you read the docs already?

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby robosang » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 pm

ABSF WROTE:Ober has already given you the link to the usage of ultrasonic to detect range. The circuits should be also included in the documents there. Just download and study. Happyrush has also given you the docs for measuring the water volume in a tank. Have you read the docs already?

Allen

Well, I don think he download the doc from the given link, he is hoping, you point a straight forward schematic, specifically for the project, and ask for source code, and wallah.... submit the project! Congrats :mrgreen:

This is call spoon-feed.
robosang
Expert

Postby rieda_akmar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:02 pm

hye allen, i already do some research about the ultrasonic sensor from that link, what stuck in my head rite now is how i'm going to do the coding on how it can work my project.
and thanks also to you, happyrush..i'm using your help to do on my project.not copy but take some note that usefull from it.
btw thanks to all for helping, i'm trying my best on this project. not hoping, but just wanna some advise for guiding me to finish my project..
thanks ya..
;)
rieda_akmar
Freshie

Postby ober » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

rieda_akmar WROTE:hye allen, i already do some research about the ultrasonic sensor from that link, what stuck in my head rite now is how i'm going to do the coding on how it can work my project.
and thanks also to you, happyrush..i'm using your help to do on my project.not copy but take some note that usefull from it.
btw thanks to all for helping, i'm trying my best on this project. not hoping, but just wanna some advise for guiding me to finish my project..
thanks ya..
;)

Good to see you are learning and making progress, keep it on. Do post some photos to share here.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby shahrul » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

rieda_akmar WROTE:hye allen, i already do some research about the ultrasonic sensor from that link, what stuck in my head rite now is how i'm going to do the coding on how it can work my project.
thanks ya..
;)

You can use Ultrasonic Sensor code here. You just need to choose which interface analog, pulse width or serial RS232. Serial is more accurate, but it can use if you not use another serial device.
shahrul
Professional

Previous

Return to Sensor