PIR module in protues

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

PIR module in protues

Postby chingfa » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:45 am

hi,

anyone know what the name of PIR in protues? I can't search the proper PIR sensor in protues... anyone plsss help.....
chingfa

Re: PIR module in protues

Postby ABSF » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Is there any PIR sensor in ISIS? I've never seen it before. :o

Are you interfacing the PIR to MCU? If so, since the output of PIR is either logic Hi or Lo, you can always simulate it with a SPDT switch or a push button and a 10K resistor.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby ober » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 am

Although we never use Proteus, but I do agreed with ABSF, use a switch to simulate PIR sensor.

The reason, if there is PIR sensor in Proteus, you connect it, how to activate it? Is there human model in Proteus?
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby chingfa » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

ober WROTE:Although we never use Proteus, but I do agreed with ABSF, use a switch to simulate PIR sensor.

The reason, if there is PIR sensor in Proteus, you connect it, how to activate it? Is there human model in Proteus?

Thx ;) ... Then how about the ultrasonic ranging module? What is the method to simulate in protues?
chingfa

Postby chingfa » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 pm

ABSF WROTE:Is there any PIR sensor in ISIS? I've never seen it before. :o

Are you interfacing the PIR to MCU? If so, since the output of PIR is either logic Hi or Lo, you can always simulate it with a SPDT switch or a push button and a 10K resistor.

Allen

yaya...THX ;) ... Then how about the ultrasonic ranging module? what the method to simulate it???
chingfa

Postby chingfa » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Then how about the ultrasonic ranging module? what the method to simulate it??? help....
chingfa

Postby ABSF » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 am

Then how about the ultrasonic ranging module? what the method to simulate it???

Not everything can be simulated in a simulator. If the sensor is analog in nature, you can simulate with a pot or a preset connected to an op-amp or the ADC of the pic directly, if the output from the sensor in in the 0-5V range.

May be one day Proteus will come out with a printed board which accepts all kinds of sensor including Xbee, RF modules, bluetooth and load cells with an USB output to the PC. The proteus program would detect the devices and display them as icons on the schematics on the ISIS screen.

At the moments there is only LDR, temperature sensor like LM35 and touch-pad but I think that is considered a lot of improvements as compared to the older versions of proteus. BTW did you try Multisim? What kind of sensors do they support?

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Return to Sensor