Sensor

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

Sensor

Postby jason » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 am

Hi, how do i connect water sensor of cytron products to my pic18f4580?
should i buy a shield to connect all the sensors through it before it send to pic?
jason
Greenhorn

Re: Sensor

Postby jason » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:27 am

Can u pls tell me what is the specific function of SHIELD-SENSOR?
jason
Greenhorn

Postby ABSF » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:42 pm

jason WROTE:Hi, how do i connect water sensor of cytron products to my pic18f4580?
should i buy a shield to connect all the sensors through it before it send to pic?

Which water sensor are you talking about?

Is it the one that detects raindrops? Or is it the one that measure how much water in a container? Or is it the sensor that detect how much moisture in the air?

Is there a link to this sensor? If you really want someone to help, you have to provide as much as possible the informations for people to help you instead of asking the helper to search and guess what you're trying to ask...... :roll:

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby robosang » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 am

Agreed with Allen.

BTW, shield is meant for Arduino :) And basically shields are PCB mounted with ICs, or connector, components; and these things are connected through tracks. And most importantly, the shields fit onto standard Arduino main board (UNO, Mega, Leonardo, etc), electrically and mechanically. That simplify hardware interface a lot.

In your case, you are not using Arduino main board, you can still use the shield if you know the connection, but since you need to wiring, better do your own interface :mrgreen:
robosang
Expert

Postby mollusk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:53 pm

what happen to the sensor if more than 500 g is loaded..??
then,when a load weight more than 500g is on the sensor but at the same time a load weight less than 500 g is also on the sensor...is the sensor detect the less than 500 g load...???
mollusk
Fledgling

Postby ober » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 am

mollusk WROTE:what happen to the sensor if more than 500 g is loaded..??
then,when a load weight more than 500g is on the sensor but at the same time a load weight less than 500 g is also on the sensor...is the sensor detect the less than 500 g load...???

What sensor are we talking about? Please give a brief description, or maybe a link.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Sensor