PIR sensor..

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

Re: PIR sensor..

Postby sich » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 pm

First of all, Cytron never encourage people to hire somebody to do their own project, especially the final year/coursework projects. So please help us to maintain the good practice here. It's better to get your hands dirty and have satisfaction in the end than looking at a perfect project which is not created with your own hands. You'll learn nothing from the process except bargaining the development cost :lol:

aurora WROTE:If you want to do it yourself, try google with these words, combine in any fashion, "DIY", "cellular module", "motion detector", "PIC", "microcontroller", "hacking gsm module", "electronics". Try go through their project, find the common between these project, and see how they do it.

It's a long journey, you might want to break down the project into smaller task first.

aurora gave a very good explanation on how to start a project. Well done! I'm considering to use it as a template for my future post...lolz. Btw really hope to have more enthusiasts like u in this forum :D
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby robosang » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 pm

bilaman WROTE:woo..all the project...how..on what price..??.. ;)

My quote is not RM500, but before I can take it, you need to give your name, your Uni and your course to us here in this forum, let everyone know. Can you do it?
robosang
Expert

Postby aurora » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 pm

wei robosang, you want to steal my customer ah? haha.
aurora
Discoverer

Postby bilaman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:41 am

haha..robosang..just want to know the cost of my project aaa..haha.. need to do myself... eii...anyone know how to use mobile phone as a modem to send sms via electronic device??

http://www.embedtronics.com/nokia/fbus.html#part4

not really understand the explanation from this site.. anyone can help?? :D
bilaman

Postby robosang » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 am

aurora WROTE:wei robosang, you want to steal my customer ah? haha.

Aurora, I not stealing your customer, I offer him first! :D ... technically, he is my customer! And I am quoting higher that you offered.

Anyway, if you know me, you should realize that I strongly oppose the culture of "outsourcing" university final year project or any kind of student project. When I offer, I am testing!

If you take the business, frankly, I would change my perspective towards you.
robosang
Expert

Postby aurora » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Why, you are pulling my legs... You didn't post your price, I put first...! :twisted:

I'm quoting merely for fun, this guy probably would never asked for it. I think you poke him first, for making the offer to do his project. :lol:

bilaman: cheaper solution usually comes with more complication. The link I gave you, it required some background on communication between devices. For a start, you can start reading on communication protocol, (RS232, half duplex, COM port). Let us know what is your background and knowledge level, that would help us to help you.
aurora
Discoverer

Postby bilaman » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 pm

ok...im in bachelor of data communication and networking.... but still newbies in networking field..huhu :geek:
bilaman

Previous

Return to Sensor