IFC series PS2 + RS08 Programming

Autonomous Robot, Manual Robot, DC Motor Driver, Stepper Motor Driver, Servo, Multi PWM chip.....

Re: IFC series PS2 + RS08 Programming

Postby ken_alone » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 am

My code was as shown as below.....
CODE: SELECT_ALL_CODE
#define ps_add      0b010101
#define add_rs       0b100001

init();   
   while(1)
   stop();
   {
      if(ps_joy(ps_add,joy_lu),1);
      foward();
   }
   {
      if(ps_joy(ps_add,joy_ld),1);
      reverse();
   }
   {   
      if(ps_joy(ps_add,joy_ll),0);
      foward();
      left();
   }
   {
      if(ps_joy(ps_add,joy_lr),0);
      foward();
      right();
   }
void foward()
{
      rs_pos_sp(add_rs,1,2500,200);
}
void reverse()
{
      rs_pos_sp(add_rs,1,0,200);
}
void left()
{
      rs_pos_sp(add_rs,2,0,200);
}
void right()
{
      rs_pos_sp(add_rs,2,2500,200);
}
void stop()
{
      rs_pos_sp(add_rs,0,0,0);
}

The motors were rotating by their own will and that will be happening when i connect another 12V DC supply to the RC servo card after i get all my IFC connected...
ken_alone
Apprentice

Postby hyng » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

The sample code have you tested? is it working? ya, the input for RS08 is 12V, it will regulated to 5 or 6v depend on your selection.
hyng

Postby ken_alone » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Sample code? Do you mena the one we download from the product support? Can the sample works? Coz i saw the programming inside and i thought it was just a sample only... and it attached with CP card and i afraid it can function or not...
ken_alone
Apprentice

Postby ken_alone » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 am

I had the latest update... I found that my rs-08 and MB-00 card busy l.e.d lighted up without blinking after i burned the hex code into IC. Was it failed to commmunocate? And when i use picktool the status there showed that some of the numbers cannot be turned into hex code.. What does it means?
ken_alone
Apprentice

Postby sich » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

ken_alone WROTE:Sample code? Do you mena the one we download from the product support? Can the sample works? Coz i saw the programming inside and i thought it was just a sample only... and it attached with CP card and i afraid it can function or not...

All of the sample code given by Cytron is also working on the hardware. You should try it first.

ken_alone WROTE:... and it attached with CP card and i afraid it can function or not...

Is that means you don't have a IFC-CP00 card?
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby ken_alone » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 am

Yea, I dun hav a CP card.... Will it be any difficulties for me without the card? Or it is compulsory needed? :shock:
ken_alone
Apprentice

Postby ken_alone » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 am

I hav another question, if my programming was well build but if appears to be busy when i burn the hex code to MB-00. Was it programming problem or my IFC card problem? The busy led use to on and hold for about a minute then off... and some times when i burned the hex code, there was ok but when i try with my assigned button pressed, the busy led lighted up again... Can someone explain to me???
Sry if i made mess but thank you for your attention too...
ken_alone
Apprentice

Postby sich » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 pm

ken_alone WROTE:Yea, I dun hav a CP card.... Will it be any difficulties for me without the card? Or it is compulsory needed?

Nope...it's not necessary to own a IFC-CP00 board. But I personally like to have my system feedbacks/reports the current status to me while doing the development, especially when I'm doing the programming.

Besides, it's nice to have some instruction on the system for user to react properly to certain situation such as asking user to press sw1 to start a demo, sw2 to run a motor, sw3 to read from sensor and so on.
sich

Postby sich » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm

ken_alone WROTE:I hav another question, if my programming was well build but if appears to be busy when i burn the hex code to MB-00. Was it programming problem or my IFC card problem? The busy led use to on and hold for about a minute then off... and some times when i burned the hex code, there was ok but when i try with my assigned button pressed, the busy led lighted up again... Can someone explain to me???
Sry if i made mess but thank you for your attention too...

Do you mean the led only turn on when you are loading the program? What about after the program is loaded to MB00? Is the led switches on for ~1 minute after the program is loaded?

If the led turns on during normal execution of a program, it means your program is causing the communication line busy. Maybe you are placing some commands in while loop or the structure of your program is causing some commands to be executed all the time (too often). There're many reasons...and of course one of the IFC cards has problem is the possible reason too, however, hopefully it's not.
sich

Postby ken_alone » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 am

Hi there, my programming now works successfully and the provious problem might be due to no power supply to rs-08..... :oops: Though, my rs-08 appear to be heat up easily after the programming being written and tested with it.... :cry: Was the board encounter any error?? :idea:
ken_alone
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Robot Controller