robotic arm with sensor..need help

Autonomous Robot, Manual Robot, DC Motor Driver, Stepper Motor Driver, Servo, Multi PWM chip.....

robotic arm with sensor..need help

Postby simfoni » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 pm

i'm going to developed a simple robotic arm with optical sensor..can anyone help me?? i need to know a little bit about how to program the servo and sensor together..i'm using servo controller and PIC16F877A...i will be very glad to hear any opinion and suggestion..tq
simfoni
Greenhorn

Re: robotic arm with sensor..need help

Postby shiyan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 am

Your question is too general, cannot really help you. What do you like to know? Programming? Interface? What sensor to use? What servo to use? .......................... :lol:
shiyan
Amateur

Postby ober » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:10 pm

simfoni WROTE:i'm going to developed a simple robotic arm with optical sensor..can anyone help me?? i need to know a little bit about how to program the servo and sensor together..i'm using servo controller and PIC16F877A...i will be very glad to hear any opinion and suggestion..tq

simfoni, what do you mean by simple? Normally is counted using degree of freedom. What kind of Optical sensor you plan to use and what is the purpose of using it?
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby robosang » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm

:o
robosang
Expert

Postby aiko73 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:49 am

oh men..how could you even get it all started without being actually equipped to all these things you are asking for? you should have a better understanding of the basics if you are really planning to pursue with your project.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
aiko73
Fledgling

Postby simfoni » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 am

owh..tq very much..u guys really "help" me... u can continue laugh as much as want and act like u are the best..tq...continue ur "support"
simfoni
Greenhorn

Postby ober » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 am

simfoni WROTE:owh..tq very much..u guys really "help" me... u can continue laugh as much as want and act like u are the best..tq...continue ur "support"

simfoni,

Please do not let go of what you plan to do so easily. This is an open forum, everyone can take part in asking questions, giving guidances, of course also what you have seen.
We do appreciate those that contribute sharing and guidances in Cytron Technical forum and hoping for more members, but we cannot stop other from giving opinion as long as the posting does not violet the forum rules.

Anyway, do come back to the question you asked. What kind of robotics arm you plan to do? What is the function of your optical sensor? to detect distance? or obstacle? What type of servo you plan to use and what is the application? pick and place? Do explain further so that we can help more.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Robot Controller