problem sc16a need help URGENT...

Autonomous Robot, Manual Robot, DC Motor Driver, Stepper Motor Driver, Servo, Multi PWM chip.....

problem sc16a need help URGENT...

Postby hasbul88 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 am

why is my sc16a is not working when i try to connect the circuit to pc... previously it works well with servo32ch software that cytron provided.. but then come ths prob where there is no signal goin to the servo/servo is not moving... i supply the servo(c40R) wit 6v n both led servo n 5v are on...all connection are good.. is there any possibilities that my servo damaged?? or my sc16a???
hasbul88
Fledgling

Re: problem sc16a need help URGENT...

Postby shiyan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 pm

hasbul88 WROTE:why is my sc16a is not working when i try to connect the circuit to pc... previously it works well with servo32ch software that cytron provided.. but then come ths prob where there is no signal goin to the servo/servo is not moving... i supply the servo(c40R) wit 6v n both led servo n 5v are on...all connection are good.. is there any possibilities that my servo damaged?? or my sc16a???

never use the SC16A before, but if your current setup is the same as previous setup, it should work. Do you have one 1 servo motor? How about the power to the servo? sufficient to drive servo? You can contact Cytron by fill in the form under their website "support" tab. Their technical team will follow up with you.
shiyan
Amateur

Re: problem sc16a need help URGENT...

Postby tjanggut » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 pm

hasbul88 WROTE:why is my sc16a is not working when i try to connect the circuit to pc... previously it works well with servo32ch software that cytron provided.. but then come ths prob where there is no signal goin to the servo/servo is not moving... i supply the servo(c40R) wit 6v n both led servo n 5v are on...all connection are good.. is there any possibilities that my servo damaged?? or my sc16a???

salam hasbul,

Actually i am also face this problem. If my problem is same with you. I think it is cause by the USB connector at the SC16A.
when I press the USB connector, then the servo start to move. My warranty is already expired, so i change the USB connector myself, and it working until now.
tjanggut
Freshie

Return to Robot Controller