Error LED @ IFC

Autonomous Robot, Manual Robot, DC Motor Driver, Stepper Motor Driver, Servo, Multi PWM chip.....

Error LED @ IFC

Postby redips_id » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 am

Hi guys, I want to recall back my experience in ROBOCON 2010. That is first time our team pass the round robin level :D Then tomorrow we setup our robot, the error LED turns ON make the manual robot cannot move :o We don't modify any programming, and robot working well the whole yesterday. We decide to remove all cards and stack again like we do before when we face the same problem, then the error LED OFF and robot OK :ugeek: But, when we want go to the game, the same problem happen. Sometime error LED turn ON and sometime turn OFF :evil:

We don't know what is actually happen... :?:
What is actually happen when error LED turns ON?
Request for complete solution for FYP? Why don't request for graduation certificate?
redips_id
Discoverer

Re: Error LED @ IFC

Postby shahrul » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 pm

ROBOCON 2011 or ROBOCON 2010? :D
shahrul
Professional

Postby redips_id » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:57 pm

shahrul WROTE:ROBOCON 2011 or ROBOCON 2010? :D

Oh, ROBOCON 2010 actually.. If ROBOCON 2011, I'm from the future.. haha! :lol:
Request for complete solution for FYP? Why don't request for graduation certificate?
redips_id
Discoverer

Postby hyng » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Error led maybe due to wrong address set up or there is a problem on I2C line. Maybe you can stack the card one by one and see which card got problem. You are welcome to send back the IFC card for us to check.
hyng

Return to Robot Controller