FAQ for Cytron DIY project set

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

FAQ for Cytron DIY project set

Postby yeur » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 am

coming soon...
yeur
Greenhorn

Re: FAQ for Cytron DIY project set

Postby aurora » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:43 pm

yeur WROTE:coming soon...

What's coming? :lol: Hint hint.... :twisted:
aurora
Discoverer

Postby doraemon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 am

wo~~looking forward for it..i'm a supporter for Cytron DIY project, hope that by having the FAQ for DIY, we can benefit more from Cytron DIY project..

And just a sharing, recently i tried to search for DIY project's details (PR1)after the upgrade of Cytron web site and after i click the "View Details" under the Description of PR1, it linked me to the home page of Cytron Web site, really feel weird about that...

But after some trying, i found out that we should click on the link at the side bar at the left hand side, the link is under column "Project DIY", after i click on the link "PR1 LED Blinking", it only linked me to the details of PR1...maybe there is a bug after the upgrade of cytron web site...
doraemon
Freshie

Postby yeur » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 pm

thanks doraemon..we just change the link for "View Details" and it is now link to correct web page, sorry for any inconvenient caused.

Aurora, the FAQ will be uploaded soon, it will be the brief description of all DIy project under Cytron, and the FAQ from previous Cytron forum, we will update it from time to time.
yeur
Greenhorn

Return to DIY Project Set