RF Transmitter tx,rx 315MHz

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

RF Transmitter tx,rx 315MHz

Postby stanley1925 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Is there any way to avoid cancellation frequency when using two set of tx,rx 315Mhz at same time, which means when both of the tx 315Mhz pressed at the same time, there is no outputs for rx... Thx ^^
stanley1925

Re: RF Transmitter tx,rx 315MHz

Postby robosang » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:48 pm

no simple and cheap way as I know..... exploring will end up using more resources, better use higher end wireless transceiver 8-)
robosang
Expert

Postby shahrul » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Agree with robosang said. XBee is better for that application.
shahrul
Professional

Postby ABSF » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:35 am

stanley1925 WROTE:Is there any way to avoid cancellation frequency when using two set of tx,rx 315Mhz at same time, which means when both of the tx 315Mhz pressed at the same time, there is no outputs for rx... Thx ^^

That's a RM80 question. 8-) You can always buy 2 sets of 315 MHz RF modules and find out yourself. I am sure many of us here are interested to know the result.

Where did you read from that 2 RF of the same frequency would cancel each other? I only know that the sum and difference would be produced when 2 frequencies meet. That's how they designed the AM and FM radio using super-heterodyne principle. OTOH, you can also test your theory using 2 same remote control for your car. Just press the remote controls at the same time and see whether your car will respond or not. If it does respond, that means they wouldn't cancel each other.... :mrgreen:

There are RF modules of different frequencies too. And you can also add encoders and decoders on the RF modules to increase numbers of devices to be controlled and for security purpose too. There are other wireless TX and RX using better radio techniques like bluetooth and xbee. :)

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby royalstorm7 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 am

hi stanley...
it can be done by setting the address of the set..by using encoder and decoder,exp pt2262 and pt2272..there are 255 unic address for them...that mean u can play 255 sets tx/rx at the same time....the important is tx address have to match the respective rx address...u can find the detail from Princeton Technology or Holtek datasheets...
tq
roslan
royalstorm7@yahoo.com
find me in facebook
royalstorm7
Apprentice

Return to Wireless Device