language for SKKCA-21

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

language for SKKCA-21

Postby jieeun » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 pm

hello..
i need help here.. :|
can this module run using assembly language?? and can you send the example code using assembly language??
help me... :?
thx.. :)
jieeun
Freshie

Re: language for SKKCA-21

Postby robosang » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

:D It does not matter what language you use to write program is the protocol....

I use this bluetooth kit before, actually once it is connected to another Bluetooth, it will become a serial port. You define your own protocol. Assembly or C or BASIC or Arduino language is up to you.
robosang
Expert

Postby ober » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

Basically robosang is correct.

SKKCA-21 is a starter kit for KC21 Bluetooth module. If you take a look at the datasheet of KC21, it require connection to a host, normally is microcontroller or a computer via UART connection.

UART is the method/way for this Bluetooth to communicate with host, and that is the purpose of Bluetooth module. In most of cases, for example, we use SKKCA-21 is for connection to microcontroller because if I wanted to connect to computer, I will be using USB Bluetooth Dongle. You can refer to PR6A for simple example and get an idea on what can be done with SKKCA-21.

As for the programming language. As long as you can access to COM port for computer, you can develop program for it. Once the Bluetooth is connected, it become a wireless serial port. What ever a node send, it will automatically send to the other node and further transfer that to its host via UART.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby jieeun » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm

thx guys...
i'll try my best. then, if next i have any prob hopefully u guys can share again wif me... :)
jieeun
Freshie

Return to Wireless Device