plz i need help in my bluetooth

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

Re: plz i need help in my bluetooth

Postby wavestorm1986 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 am

if let say i will go through the serial port module as i inform you, i need to program the PIC so any idea about the source code for ECG signal ??

thanx in advance
wavestorm1986

Postby ober » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 am

Sorry, we do not have knowledge in ECG. Anyhow, basically as long as you can digitize your ECG signal, you can transmit through serial communication. You might need to google on ECG and how to digitize it.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby wavestorm1986 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm

thanx for the help i will update if any problem

regards.
wavestorm1986

Postby sich » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm

wavestorm1986 WROTE:i have a KC Wirefree Bluetooth Module Starter Kit SKKCA-21 and i want to pari it using bluesoliel 6.4 but i cant pair i do not know the problem ??

the bluesoliel can work with my mobile and other type of bluetooth devices very good.is it that if i am using WINDOW 7 i will have this problem ???

Found this post in sevenforums:
http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/33457-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-solution-windows-7-a.html#post468179

I've tried the method recommended and successfully connected my pc (running win7) using a bluetooth dongle without Bluesoleil software installed, to SKKCA-21 (connected to another pc running win xp). I can send and receive using Hyperterminal at both sides. I skipped some of the steps because different parameters/situations are encountered when i went through the process.

However, when i tried to follow the same method to establish bluetooth connection at another win7 pc, it failed! I can't find the reason after several attempts...I guess I won't continue troubleshooting it but if there's anyone willing to give it a try, pls update ur progress here. Thanks!
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby wavestorm1986 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm

i will do my best 2 post everything i will do
wavestorm1986

Postby cheekangteh » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 pm

sich WROTE:
wavestorm1986 WROTE:i have a KC Wirefree Bluetooth Module Starter Kit SKKCA-21 and i want to pari it using bluesoliel 6.4 but i cant pair i do not know the problem ??

the bluesoliel can work with my mobile and other type of bluetooth devices very good.is it that if i am using WINDOW 7 i will have this problem ???

Found this post in sevenforums:
http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/33457-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-solution-windows-7-a.html#post468179

I've tried the method recommended and successfully connected my pc (running win7) using a bluetooth dongle without Bluesoleil software installed, to SKKCA-21 (connected to another pc running win xp). I can send and receive using Hyperterminal at both sides. I skipped some of the steps because different parameters/situations are encountered when i went through the process.

However, when i tried to follow the same method to establish bluetooth connection at another win7 pc, it failed! I can't find the reason after several attempts...I guess I won't continue troubleshooting it but if there's anyone willing to give it a try, pls update ur progress here. Thanks!

Hi sich,

can KC Wirefree Bluetooth Module Starter Kit SKKCA-21 connect with window mobile phone? and what software needed? and Bluesoleil software is supported for window 7 now? thanks
cheekangteh
Apprentice

Postby kl84 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 am

The latest Bluesoleil works on Win 7 now, but it seems like you have to buy it - BlueSoleil 8.0.376.0.
kl84
Amateur

Previous

Return to Wireless Device