GSM Switch

Works done? Proud of it? Show off here! Let's see what you've built can help inspire others.

GSM Switch

Postby shahrul » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Project Name: GSM Switch
Author/Designer: Shahrul Nizam
Project Description: Switch 4 relay with command by SMS. Can SMS to turn ON and turn OFF.
Photo/Picture/Figure/Diagram/Flowchart:
GSM Switch.jpg

Compiler: Hi-Tech
Video: PIC Project GSM Switch
shahrul
Professional

Re: GSM Switch

Postby shahrul » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm

I update the code. It can use for any no of relay from 1-8. In this hardware I only use 4 relay.
Also I add 2 new command for 'ALL ON' and 'ALL OFF'
Attachments
My Project.rar
(177.32 KiB) Downloaded 759 times
shahrul
Professional

Postby adamidon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 am

Hi. I'm a student and I'm doing a project which requires me to connect my microcontroller(8051) to some 240VAC home appliances using relay. I don't know which relay should I use but my project is a bit similar to yours, so I think I can use the same type of relay. So can you tell me what model of cytron relay circuit you used in the circuit? that will help me a lot. Thanks.
adamidon
Fledgling

Postby shahrul » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm

adamidon WROTE:Hi. I'm a student and I'm doing a project which requires me to connect my microcontroller(8051) to some 240VAC home appliances using relay. I don't know which relay should I use but my project is a bit similar to yours, so I think I can use the same type of relay. So can you tell me what model of cytron relay circuit you used in the circuit? that will help me a lot. Thanks.

Relay no model. Just go to electronic shop and pick relay with the current rating you want.
shahrul
Professional

Postby vidya shini » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm

hie can i have code for gsm module that send msg once detected obstacle
component that i used is arduino uno+ gsm 900A..please send me asap...urgent need
vidya shini

Return to Project Showcase