modification pr25 source code

RFID reader, Reader/Writer, Tag.....

modification pr25 source code

Postby shukri » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm

i'm just bought PR25 door lock security for my networking project purpose.Original function for PR25 is when i touch first time the rfid tag,relay will activate and this relay will unactivated by pressing reset button or adjust the timer.so for my project i need to modified the source code so that when i touch the rfid tag,it will activate the relay,then when i touch tag again for second time,this relay will unactivated.anybody can help me
thk..
shukri
Greenhorn

Re: modification pr25 source code

Postby robosang » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

I don really see what can we "help" here, is either you do it and we point out where is the problem when thing doesn't work, or we do it ourselves.

So how can we do it for you? You will need to do something, first before asking people to do it for you. There is already sample project that you pointed out and you still need help to finalize it without making any changes yourself?
robosang
Expert

Postby shukri » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 am

actually i dont know how to modified the source code
shukri
Greenhorn

Postby gadgetng » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:04 pm

shukri WROTE:actually i dont know how to modified the source code
:twisted:
gadgetng
Discoverer

Postby sich » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Try to look into the source code for the program how this sample code turn on the relay. Then from there, think about how you can turn it off. Study the program on how it detect specific RFID number too. If you have any problem, come back again after that.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby shukri » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:32 am

thk q sich..i'm studied already the program..and i tried to add some coding there like your suggestion...i will running this program on this weekend..so i will look at it..thk again
shukri
Greenhorn

Return to RFID