[help]PR20 Standalone Control & Monitoring

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

[help]PR20 Standalone Control & Monitoring

Postby marcus02 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 pm

I got 2 sets of this board...
and i configured as what in the tutorial.
I already set atd33 and atd45 in 1 of the xbee.. another will be atd35 and atd43..
But the problem now is when i press switch3, d3 will ON.
when i press d4 at another xbee board the led on the another side will not ON.
Now the situation just like one wat communication.
one be transmitter and another be receiver.
Anyone can provide me configuration that let xbee become transceiver? thanks
marcus02
Greenhorn

Re: [help]PR20 Standalone Control & Monitoring

Postby robosang » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:39 pm

What is this project actually? PR20, should be one of Cytron's DIY?

Not all of us Cytron's staff, a lot of people here are outsider, joining for fun. So it will be good if you can give the link.

It seem to be the project is to uses XBee as standalone wireless node which can check status of input and activate some output at another end, and vise versa.

I din go through the steps in details, can you show us in point form what is the require setting? I just bought a XBee during Crazy sales, I can try it with the XBee module I have :mrgreen:
robosang
Expert

Postby marcus02 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:27 pm

robosang WROTE:What is this project actually? PR20, should be one of Cytron's DIY?

Not all of us Cytron's staff, a lot of people here are outsider, joining for fun. So it will be good if you can give the link.

It seem to be the project is to uses XBee as standalone wireless node which can check status of input and activate some output at another end, and vise versa.

I din go through the steps in details, can you show us in point form what is the require setting? I just bought a XBee during Crazy sales, I can try it with the XBee module I have :mrgreen:

Hi Robosang,

Thanks for you reply.
The link is here. http://www.cytron.com.my/usr_attachment/PR20_%20DD.pdf
Yes. It is used for checking the status of input and active the output at another end.
Perhaps you can help me =)
Thanks.

Regards,
Marcus
marcus02
Greenhorn

Postby robosang » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:47 am

Yes, so what is the steps? List down in short, I don want to go through the whole document because I am doing for fun, not my work. You list down, as you can practice and we can have a fast track to configure the XBee to become standalone, great, right?
robosang
Expert

Return to DIY Project Set