pr11 help anyone?

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

Re: pr11 help anyone?

Postby black_smtk » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

hyng WROTE:
black_smtk WROTE:can someone show the correct code for pr11 if i want to display my name on lcd first before it start reading the temperature? i actually have study the code from website but still cannot relate it to pr11. help anyone?? :?:

What is your clue? Have you come out with anything?
just display your name before the infinity loop. You can put some delay after the name and before the infinity loop for the LCD to display the name for a few seconds.

oic..thanks. actually im just a beginner. only finish line follower robot only. this is my 2nd experience but my 1st time programming for lcd. :oops: anyway, thanks. it helps me a lot. :mrgreen:
black_smtk
Novice

Postby black_smtk » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 pm

hi. need help again. what if my LM35 heating when i turn on the circuit? is it wrong polarity? can the sensor be used again or need to be replaced? :(
black_smtk
Novice

Postby robosang » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 am

If you suspect the polarity is wrong, check it, why is that so hard? Really curious to know.

Just try it, if the temperature or voltage read is not according to the room temperature, most probably it is gone :twisted:
robosang
Expert

Postby black_smtk » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 am

robosang WROTE:If you suspect the polarity is wrong, check it, why is that so hard? Really curious to know.

Just try it, if the temperature or voltage read is not according to the room temperature, most probably it is gone :twisted:

i think there is no problem with the connection or polarity. checked many times. at first, the pr11, i've assemled at breadboard and working well. so i prepare to transfer to veroboard. as i switch on, lm35 heat up, but the display show tempeerature increasing non stop. for info, i'm not using sk40c at the veroboard. just assemble according to the schematic. should be no problem right? or do i need to reprogram the pic?? help please.. :(
black_smtk
Novice

Postby robosang » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 pm

well, no re-program in needed if you are using the same component and connection, also the same PIC :) But if you change hardware/circuit board, and something weird happen, what do you suspect? There must be problem there, right? Show us a photo of your Veroboard.
robosang
Expert

Postby zhenning » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 am

black_smtk WROTE:
robosang WROTE:If you suspect the polarity is wrong, check it, why is that so hard? Really curious to know.

i think there is no problem with the connection or polarity. checked many times. at first, the pr11, i've assemled at breadboard and working well. so i prepare to transfer to veroboard. as i switch on, lm35 heat up, but the display show tempeerature increasing non stop. for info, i'm not using sk40c at the veroboard. just assemble according to the schematic. should be no problem right? or do i need to reprogram the pic?? help please.. :(

Some solder bridging to other place maybe? Try check your circuit against the schematics see if is the same. Something must be wrong somewhere. ;)
zhenning
Enthusiast

Postby black_smtk » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

problem solved.. :mrgreen:
black_smtk
Novice

Postby zhenning » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm

black_smtk WROTE:problem solved.. :mrgreen:

And the problems are?
zhenning