Ph sensor notification through GSM

Discussion about project that uses other controller, or non controller based project such as using logic gates, FPGA, ARM, Mechanical ....etc. Welcome to post it here

Ph sensor notification through GSM

Postby Hidayah » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 pm

im using arduino board, GSM board siemens tc35, breadboard,LCD and ph sensor from atlas scientific.

what i understand about this project is,
1) i need to wiring arduino board with LCD through breadborad (done)- but not display anything yet.
2) i need configure circuit for ph sensor that atlas scientific give with ph sensor that i buy.(the wiring is done, becoz the circuit is on)
3) connect arduino with GSM board.

problems:
1) with this arduino board, i need to configure 3 thing. that is LCD, ph circuit and GSM modem.. that is posible? or it is normal to used only one arduino or i need more arduino?
2) that my wiring is correct? because my LCD not display the hello world after i burn the coding into arduino. the LCD is on and display the black box. but not the "hello world"
3)how i can test the GSM board, is it work or not?im used hyperterminal. i type "AT" and it just reply "OK". nothing happen after that..

please give me advise and help...
thanks...
Hidayah
Novice

Re: Ph sensor notification through GSM

Postby shahrul » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

You can connect all device using single arduino. LCD use 6 pin, ph 2 pin, gsm 2 pin. But maybe you can add button or keypad to make more interactive to insert phone. The intelligent function depends on memory. More intelligent, need more memory.

Between 3 device, LCD is most easiest. So you need to success that first before doing ph and gsm.
shahrul
Professional

Postby Hidayah » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

i struggle to make the LCD work... because the LCD only display black box... not the word that i burn into arduino...

how i want to burn the coding with 3 difference device? if i new coding into arduino, that old coding is save into arduino or not?
Hidayah
Novice

Postby shahrul » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 am

You code the 3 device in seperate just to test functionality or get understanding on it. When do a project, the 3 device is operate together, just at the different pin.

Everytime you program arduino, it's overwrite the old code.
shahrul
Professional

Return to Misc Project