Control and Monitor via SMS

Discussion about projects that used PIC Microcontroller, Hardware Interface, Programming Algorithm and etc......

Re: Control and Monitor via SMS

Postby ncg223 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 am

thanks for the ideas....
Do you have any tutorial videos on the URS232A or any that related on serial communication??(could you share please)
is the looping of DTR(pin4) and DSR(pin6) , RTS(pin7) and CTS(pin8) can be ignore during the construction of their schematic??
is the schematic connection of Db-9 connection for male and female connector is the same??
i using pic16f877A the source is built successfully by using mplab hightech compiler and i burn the source in to the pic but the hardware doesn't work... :( what need to be modified form the source code...
i really need help in the source code of sending sms and displaying the LCD....
please help me....
ncg223

Postby mzakmal87 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:20 pm

I also faced the same issue...
mzakmal87
Freshie

Postby ncg223 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:39 pm

thanks for the ideas....
Do you have any tutorial videos on the URS232A or any that related on serial communication??(could you share please)
is the looping of DTR(pin4) and DSR(pin6) , RTS(pin7) and CTS(pin8) can be ignore during the construction of their schematic??
is the schematic connection of Db-9 connection for male and female connector is the same??
i using pic16f877A the source is built successfully by using mplab hightech compiler and i burn the source into the pic but the hardware doesn't work... :( what need to be modified form the source code...
i really need help in the source code of sending sms and displaying the LCD....
please help me.... here is the link to the source code http://tutorial.cytron.com.my/2011/12/0 ... r-via-sms/
ncg223

Postby Idris » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 am

I already test the GSM TC35 using URS232A connect to PC and Arduino. This is the step:

1. Short RTS and CTS on the URS232A
1.jpg

2. Connect URS232A to UC00A (use 6 header pin) for USB on the PC connection. Open HyperTerminal software. Test AT command.
2.jpg

3. Connect URS232A to Arduino pin (URS232A TX - D2, URS232A RX - D3).
3.jpg

4. Open "Examples - GSM - Tools - TestModem". Result example:
4.png
4.png (7.8 KiB) Viewed 23703 times
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby rodrider » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 pm

please help me with the link for code i cannot download it from the link in the article
thanks
rodrider
Greenhorn

Postby Idris » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 am

rodrider WROTE:please help me with the link for code i cannot download it from the link in the article
thanks

Hi rodrider, we have fix the link, you can try to download it. Thanks.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby rodrider » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Thanks Idris
rodrider
Greenhorn

Postby EnosBlinn » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:40 am

According to me you are saying that you tested the modem with computer and it is working?
Can you please provide some more detail, that is critical. If you test with computer and it is working, we know is not the modem problem.
We can focus on connection from SK40 to modem, which we ask for a photo. Well, experience tell us, everyone will say the connection is the same until we found mistake, because we make assumption.
You might miss something.
EnosBlinn
Fledgling

Postby xuanh231 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 pm

I think gsm_send_command has an error
xuanh231
Fledgling

Postby LulaNord » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:04 am

Hi...i am a new user here. It is looking like there is something wrong from the RS232 to the modem. Please post your codes as well as the terminal screenshot and the photo of your circuit. The faster you give the information needed. The faster people in the chat can narrow your problems down.

pcb assembly china
LulaNord
Fledgling

PreviousNext

Return to PIC Microcontroller