CYTRON's 2011 Calendar

Discussion about online shopping at Cytron website

CYTRON's 2011 Calendar

Postby ABSF » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 am

I watched the 2011 PCB calendar demo video and I think it was really COOL 8-)

When I went to check my points that I accumulated from my purchase, it was a merely 148 points and to redeem the calendar, I'd need 750 points. The RM10 voucher is only 300 points. So I guess it cost around RM30 (900 pts) to puchase one of those calendars.

Is the Calendar also on sale? I think it would look nice on my computer/project table. What do you think?

Judging from the appearance, are the 2 chips on the PCB 4011 & 4017? The OSC is made up of 2xR + a preset only, no Cap....May be I'm only 50% right.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Re: CYTRON's 2011 Calendar

Postby robosang » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 am

:D I got the calendar already, happy! I have enough point to redeem.

it look nice on my workbench! Flashing with the running LED. Have a little fun putting the LCD and few ICs up. Remember to grab the component list when you redeem it. The calendar don come with the components.

Yes, from the back of the calender, under Cytron logo, they list out the component, CD4017 and 4011 is in it. Cytron should have list down all the component in calendar page.

Still is fun! :mrgreen:
robosang
Expert

Postby faarisuman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Anyone know what is the maximum Analog data rate per second(Samples per second)?!, If I wanna read Analog data from Arduino via MATLAB software.
Join online 70-486 dumps and quincy.edu to pass pmp dumps exam in first Testking 70-685 Our best quality www.smith.edu and Hood College Good Luck.
faarisuman
Fledgling

Postby ober » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 am

faarisuman WROTE:Anyone know what is the maximum Analog data rate per second(Samples per second)?!, If I wanna read Analog data from Arduino via MATLAB software.

Please post your inquiry under related topic, or you can create a new topic for it.

Anyway, for analog read, you can refer to Arduino official site, under Analog Read:
It takes about 100 microseconds (0.0001 s) to read an analog input, so the maximum reading rate is about 10,000 times a second.

That is the reading speed of analog read, if you need to process it and transfer to computer, it will take longer time as you need to consider the time to process and communication time.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Online Shopping