[Solved] CT-ARM Error with ps2.h Library

Please feedback the issue encountered while using Cytron official website (http://www.cytron.com.my), Cytron Technical Forum and Cytron Tutorial site (http://tutorial.cytron.com.my) here. We greatly appreciate any comments and suggestions too.

[Solved] CT-ARM Error with ps2.h Library

Postby JayJoe » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi,

I have just received CT-ARM and undeniable, it looks great.
The 'Blink' example is working with the board, but when I want to use it for ps2 library, I receive error during compilation. The library is not a complicated library, but I am not sure why it just doesn't work with CT-ARM (Sorry this is my first ARM-architecture based board). The error is long, please download the files I uploaded and try with your Arduino IDE.

This is an awesome board, and I am looking forward to fully utilize it. Please assist me to understand this board better so that I can further develop it for projects and introduced to my friends ;)

Best regards,
JayJoe
Attachments
For Cytron Technical Team.rar
Compile and see the error I mentioned
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
JayJoe
Novice

Re: CT-ARM Error with ps2.h Library

Postby bengchet » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi,

No worries, it is just the name 'PS2' conflicting with some register name in CT-ARM which has the same name as PS2. I have edited PS2 library, basically make PS2 lowercase. Compiled with no problem.

Thank you for CT-ARM support!
Attachments
testing_ps2mouse.zip
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
bengchet

Re: CT-ARM Error with ps2.h Library

Postby JayJoe » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Oh no, such silly mistake! Haha. I am sorry about that. Thank you bengchet for taking time to reply.

Will surely support CT-ARM :)

Once again, thank you
JayJoe
Novice

Return to Cytron Website, Forum & Tutorial Site Feedback