help ; Flexiforce !!

Digital Fiber, Photoelectric, Laser Range, Optical, Temperature, Rotary Encoder, Ultrasonic, Gas, Gyro, Accelerometer, FlexiBend, Flexiforce, Compass......

help ; Flexiforce !!

Postby hizri » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 pm

hi..
i'm hizri,student from Johor.
i'm in my progress to complete my project.
that is 'measure human foot pressure device'.

may i explain about my project :

In this project, the device should be used to help to collect the data when the rehabilitation process. It also used to know the level that patient is injured. This project is development to make data from the human foot pressure when the rehabilitation process is going. The device can detect the pressure from the human foot when they walking or standing. At that time, all the measurement pressure from the human foot is restore at the PC.

The device also can give warning to patient from the alarm sirent when the patient give more pressure at the injured leg. So, the device can help when the rehabilitation process.

i was decide to use Flexciforce Sensor form Cytron.
so,is there suitable for my project?
i want to use LabVIEW software to display output using DAQ card.
can give me ur opinion or example? previous project??
plzz... :oops:
tqvm....
hizri
Greenhorn

Re: help ; Flexiforce !!

Postby ober » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Seem that flexiforce can be used, but do take care of the sensing force of flexiforce sensor, you need to make sure the range is within human weight. I do not have any previous project on this.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Re: help ; Flexiforce !!

Postby hizri » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:11 am

ober WROTE:Seem that flexiforce can be used, but do take care of the sensing force of flexiforce sensor, you need to make sure the range is within human weight. I do not have any previous project on this.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
hizri
Greenhorn

Return to Sensor